This forum discusses the impact of the proposed D.C. to Richmond “Southeast High Speed Rail” project on the Town of Ashland. Please feel free to add your thoughts, comments and opinions.
To learn more about the proposed project please visit the dc2rvarail site.
A summary of the posts to date is provided in the Table below.
They are listed by topic.
- Safety Impact #3: Amtrak Incident
- Safety Impact #2: Tier 1 Evaluation
- Safety Impact #1: Two Car Lengths
“High Speed Rail”
- Slowing Down (Blog management)
- Notes of Meeting with DRPT: April 4, 2016
- Comments to DC2RVA Rail
- Property Owner Information
- Meeting: April 4th
- Town Council Meeting: March 1st
- Request for Detailed Information
- Town Hall Meeting: February 18th
- Facebook Page
- Stage I Questions
- Town Council Meeting
- High Speed Rail Meeting
- Guest Post #3
- Deadline for Submitting Comments
- Guest Post #2
- Preliminary Thoughts
- January 8th 2016 Deadline